Deborah Palmer Herst
Deborah joined Fraser in 2016. Based in Chicago, Deborah is highly networked in the Biotech, Medtech, Diagnostics and Digital Health industries, in the U.S. and internationally, to top tier venture capitalists, corporate venture funds and global strategics at the C-Suite level.
She previously was a Vice President at Healthios Capital Markets, a boutique investment bank in the U.S. focusing exclusively on the emerging healthcare market, and has been instrumental in financing and M&A transactions involving Inspiration Biopharmaceuticals, Cheetah Medical, WellDoc, Rheonix, Leman Cardiovascular, Exagen Diagnostics, Miracor, Accelitech, Bronchus Medical/Bronchus Technologies, and Verax BioMedical. At Healthios, Deborah also directed the Syndicates program, Webinars and Partnering Conferences, assembling global market leaders (e.g., Pfizer, Amgen, Merck, Roche, J&J, Baxter, Abbott) and KOLs with top-tier emerging growth companies.
Deborah holds a BA from Indiana University (elected Senior of the Year) and English Literature Certificate from Cambridge University, and is a FINRA Registered Representative.
Deborah works with rapidly growing biotech, diagnostics, digital health companies such as PathoQuest, Lumeon, Glysure and ExThera Medical.
- PathoQuest closes €15M Series B led by SHS
- Otsuka enters collaboration with Holmusk on digital health analytics
- Incision raises €5M for surgical training platform
- Charles River and PathoQuest strengthen partnership
- PathoQuest raises $9M Series A led by Norgine
- Baxter acquires Glysure glucose monitoring
- Lumeon raises $28M Series C led by LSP
- Charles River and PathoQuest expand partnership
- Lumeon raises debt financing led by IPF
- Mint Solutions raises Series B financing
- ExThera closes $15M Series B led by Fresenius
We are a new kind of advisory firm founded on the principle of combining strategic insight with investment banking capabilities and deep sector expertise to form true partnerships with our clients.
If you are passionate about growth businesses and enjoy creative and critical thinking within a positive culture of teamwork, then please get in touch and explore opportunities.
For students and recent graduates, we offer internship and summer associate programs, including off-cycle positions designed as an opportunity to learn about investment banking and gain hands-on experience in the industry.
We are always seeking to speak to experienced professionals, venture partners, and senior advisors, who can step on our platform to advance their careers or broaden the scope of their engagements.