Managing Partner and Lead, Private Capital Advisory
Olivier is a founding member of Fraser and leads our Private Capital advisory practice. He has extensive experience in raising early stage and growth financing, particularly across emerging digital health & life sciences sectors.
He was formerly a Vice-President at Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein where he was part of the private equity group in London and Palo Alto, CA. Prior to joining Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein, Olivier was a consultant at The Boston Consulting Group, working with major clients in the technology, media and telecommunications sectors.
A dual French and Swiss national, Olivier holds an MBA from INSEAD, an MSc in molecular medicine from Imperial College, London, and a BA in economics from Princeton University.
Olivier works with rapidly growing biotech, health IT and digital health companies such as PathoQuest, Lumeon, and ExThera Medical.
- Otsuka enters collaboration with Holmusk on digital health analytics
- Incision raises €5M for surgical training platform
- Charles River and PathoQuest strengthen partnership
- PathoQuest raises $9M Series A led by Norgine
- Baxter acquires Glysure glucose monitoring
- Lumeon raises $28M Series C led by LSP
- Clinical Genomics closes $26M financing round
- Charles River and PathoQuest expand partnership
- Lumeon raises debt financing led by IPF
- Mint Solutions raises Series B financing
- ExThera closes $15M Series B led by Fresenius
- Lumeon secures $9M in Series B funding
- Webster Equity Partners acquires Best Friends
- F2G completes $30M financing led by Novartis
- Pole Star raises Series B financing for U.S. expansion
We are a new kind of advisory firm founded on the principle of combining strategic insight with investment banking capabilities and deep sector expertise to form true partnerships with our clients.
If you are passionate about growth businesses and enjoy creative and critical thinking within a positive culture of teamwork, then please get in touch and explore opportunities.
For students and recent graduates, we offer internship and summer associate programs, including off-cycle positions designed as an opportunity to learn about investment banking and gain hands-on experience in the industry.
We are always seeking to speak to experienced professionals, venture partners, and senior advisors, who can step on our platform to advance their careers or broaden the scope of their engagements.